Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

White Chocolate Mocha

Now, if you know me or have been following me you know that I am a starbucks nut! I love starbucks! You also probably know that I moved an hour and a half from the nearest starbucks. That killed me...
So, I was on the hunt for something that tasted the same but could be made at home....and I did it!

Ingredients:
white chocolate chips
2 cups milk
8 cups of coffee ( I do a strong blend of dark roast)

How to make it?
Well there are two or three ways.

I do my keurig version and a whole pot of it version...

Keurig version:
velata warmer with white chocolate velata melting
1/2 cup of milk
1 k cup of your roast blend

turn your velata warmer on...
when chocolate is almost melted...
start your k cup...
when your coffee is done...
add two tablespoons of chocolate...
add 1/2 cup of milk...

Enjoy! I always enjoy it in a big shiny starbucks cup!


Whole pot version:
Start your coffee pot...
In a sauce pan melt together 1 whole bag of chocolate chips/white chocolate velata...
with two cups of milk...
slowly pour it into your coffee... enjoy in a big shiny cup!


XO
Lo the HCB

No comments:

Post a Comment