Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Impressing your customers...two!

I don't care what business you are running I think you should make it seem like you are presenting the customer with a gift. It is a big ordeal to them how you treat them. Take the time to put a coupon in the bag, put a bow or name tag on it. A few days after they have received their order send them a thank you card. I also want you to write it down on a small purse size calender their name on the day that you delivered. In my case you then figure up how long their wax should last... figure up how many days that is from their order. Write their name on that day in a different color or highlight (if you are like me you have a color key) Eventually you will have someone to contact everyday of the year and they will appreciate that you remembered their favorites and that they should be almost out.
To keep from messing up if I know they are ordering a gift I mark it as a gift and make sure to contact them and ask them if the person that they got the gift for enjoyed it. Also, tell them that you are mailing them a coupon and a coupon for the person that got the gift for.

This will keep your customers happy and coming back. If a customer has ordered more than once ask them to host a party the following time they are to be contacted. If a customer has ordered enough items that they would have "Paid" for their start kit in comission profit ask them to join your team. This gives you the outlook or point of view that they would have already made their starter kit money back. Just off their own orders. Not including any orders they get from friends or family.

I will add some pictures of my supplies and how I deliver my orders later today. If you have your ways please let me know so that I can share them.

XO
LO the HCB

No comments:

Post a Comment