Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Don't have a car?? You can still be successful!

Don't have a car? Need sales?

I have a few people on my team who don't always have access to a car but still need a way to reach new customers other than facebook, telephone, usps, and etc. So with them in mind I came up with another idea and it was while I was driving go figure.!

You make a Neighbor Sack. This Neighbor Sack will have a letter from you, a few samples, two catalogs, two business cards, a flower magnent, a pen, and a FREE gift (the scent circle)!
You will make this sack look like it is a present then go door to door in your neighborhood or any neighborhood within walking distance and deliver these! This is something that you can do for less than $10 and you will get a lot of customers! I did this when I first started selling. Neighbors know that when they come over to get something majority of the time I either have it or can have it to them in a few days!

I hope this helps some people.



XO
LO the HCB

No comments:

Post a Comment