Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Mini Testers for Basket Parties!

When I am sending out a basket party I send one or two from every category and my favorites or best sellers. This keeps them in a small bag for the hostess to carry that fits in her purse. This probably cost less than $1 at Dollar Tree. I also of course put one of my labels on the front and/or back of the pencil (ehhm tester) holder! :)
This is the bag I use. It is a thirty one thermal zipper pouch. It has zipper closure, laminated interior. Approx 9"H X 12.25"W X 2.5"D. It perfectly holds catalogs, order forms, Testers, calculator, business cards, and pens. (Oh and usually some samples)

It can be found here or here. It cost $15 comes in 5 different patterns and $7 for personalization.
I figured if it always had my name on it they wouldn't want to keep it or steal it. I absolutely love how I do my basket parties because they have been successful this way. Please feel free to contact me to talk about basket parties and catalog parties. I usually put a mini pouch in too for them to keep checks, and cash in.

XO

Lo the HCB




No comments:

Post a Comment