Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Barbeque Cheddar Chicken Sandwiches

I had been looking on pinterest for alternatives to chicken sandwiches, well sandwiches in general. Well I couldn't find one that sounded great! So, I went to the kitchen and started pulling items out of the cabinets and drawers. This is what I came up with:

2 tablespoons of chili powder
2 tablespoons of garlic powder
1 pinch of salt
1 pinch of pepper
2 cans of chicken
2 cups of shredded cheddar
1 cup of honey barbeque

Now, I am by far not the couponista and saverista but I have a great friend Super Frugal Stephanie who will get you the best deal out there! Make sure to like her page and tell her that Harmon County Bride sent you.

Now that you have the ingredients out and you have your utensils you are ready to go. Here is how you mix it:

put it all in a bowl and mix together well....

Yep that is all. Now we ate them cold and a few days later we ate them via the crock pot!! Whether you want them cold or hot they are amazing!!!! Literally!

Oh, and we also toasted two pieces of wheat bread then put the chicken mixture on them. We had ranch and bbq to dip in if we wanted. I actually ate it without dipping. (That never happens!)

XO

Lo the HCB

No comments:

Post a Comment