Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Free Udder Cover!

I always have a lot of friends that are pregnant seeing as I do a ton of maternity sessions so I am always needing a great gift for them. It is even nicer when I can get great deals on items so that I can give more! So, of course I just had to share it with my friends! I might have bought more than one of this one! I want to give a big THANKS and shout out to UDDER COVERS - that is their facebook page so head on over and tell them HC Photography & Blog sent you!

Here is how you get it:
1. Go here.
2. Then choose your color or pattern.
3. It will add it to your cart automatically.
4. Enter your information.
5. Purchase by paying shipping.
6. Once you get your item in the mail please come back to my facebook - HC Photography & Blog - and show me what you got!



Also see these posts:
GET A FREE NURSING PILLOW
GET A FREE NURSING SLING
GET A FREE CARSEAT COVER

XO
LO the HCB

No comments:

Post a Comment