Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Free Nursing Pillow!

I have been looking for this for a long long time for a photography prop! It is great for when you have newborns in the studio! I just never could bring myself to pay $60-$100 for them in stores! Thanks to Super Frugal Stephanie I just go it for $12.90! It was FREE with the code ENBABY and all I had to pay was shipping! This is a super huge deal! I am very thankful to NURSING PILLOW - click on that to like them on facebook! :)

Follow these steps to get this amazing deal!
1. go here.
2. Select your pattern or shade.
3. It automatically goes in to your cart.
4. Scroll down.
5. Apply the code; ENBABY
6. Check Out
7. Once you receive it in the mail - go to HC Photography & Blog - and post a picture!

Enjoy
Also see my posts to:
GET A FREE CARSEAT CANOPY
GET A FREE NURSING SLING
GET A FREE UDDER COVER


XO
LO the HCB

No comments:

Post a Comment